A date has been set for the Project Jackson case in the South Carolina Supreme Court.
North Augusta city officials tell us that both parties will appear before a judge on Tuesday, May 5th at 10:30 in the morning.
The proceeding will take place at the South Carolina Supreme Court in Columbia.
North Augusta homeowner Steve Donohue filed a lawsuit against the city more than a year ago.
His complaint questions the financing plan for the $170 million dollar project.
The city won the case in July, but Donohue is appealing that decision to the Supreme Court.
PROJECT JACKSON TIMELINE:
- Project Jackson Going Back Before The South Carolina Supreme Court
- Project Jackson Could Be Delayed Until 2017
- WJBF EXTRA: A Look Back at Project Jackson’s History
- New Renderings Released for Project Jackson
- Lower Cost Design for Future GreenJackets Home
- Construction Underway For Project Jackson Related Structures
- General Contractor Selected For Project Jackson Stadium
- Project Jackson Headed To Supreme Court
- North Augusta Woman Protesting Project Jackson
- Sweetwater Brewing Company Working On Project Jackson Deal
- North Augusta Officials Say Court Hearings Are Holding Up Project Jackson Progress
- N. Augusta Budget Passes First Reading, Project Jackson Bids In
- BREAKING ON 6: Project Jackson Headed Back To Court
- North Augusta Moving Forward With Project Jackson Parking Deck
- New Renderings Released For Project Jackson
- Read Stephen Donohue’s Motion For Post Trial Relief
- Read Stephen Donohue’s Affadavit
- UPDATED ON 6: Project Jackson Lawsuit May Not Be Settled
- Project Jackson Clears Hurdle, One Step Closer To Happening
- 6 Investigates: Is Project Jackson Property Blighted?
- Verdict On Project Jackson Lawsuit May Have To Wait
- Project Jackson Verdict Could Come This Week Or Late August
- What’s Next For Project Jackson?
- Fate Of Project Jackson In The Hands Of Judge
- Project Jackson Moves Forward, Slowly
- EXCLUSIVE ON 6: Project Jackson Lawsuit Filed Against Man Who Filed First Lawsuit
- Date Of Project Jackson Lawsuit Trial Pushed Back
- Project Jackson Stadium Delayed Until Spring 2016
- River Club Homeowners Association Wants Name Taken Off Project Jackson Lawsuit
- River Club Home Owners Outraged By HOA Suit
- River Club HOA Files Lawsuit To Stop Project Jackson
- Lawsuit Filed To Stop Project Jackson
- Progress on Project Jackson
- Impact of Project Jackson on North Augusta Greeneway
- Last Public Hearing Held For Project Jackson Financing Plan
- Project Jackson Developer Talks About Lawsuit
- Taking The Politics Out Of Project Jackson
- Entrepreneurs Interested In Developing Near Project Jackson
- WJBF Investigates: Would Project Jackson’s Impact Be Countywide?
- Aiken County Residents Speak Out About Project Jackson
- WJBF Investigates: Robocalls About Project Jackson: Information or Misinformation?
- Project Jackson Public Hearing Held Tonight
- Council Approves First Reading Of Project Jackson Agreement
- Tuesday Night Vote Could Move Project Jackson Closer To Becoming Reality
- Long Road Ahead For Project Jackson
- School Board Approves Project Jackson Financing Plan
- School Board Says Yes to Project Jackson
- Aiken County Schools Do The Math On Project Jackson
- Are Parts Of Project Jackson Conflicts Of Interest?
- Project Jackson: Comparing NA Plans to Greenville, SC Stadium
- Public Speaks About Project Jackson To School Board
- North Augusta Officials Pitching New Baseball Stadium Plan
- Looking Forward and Getting You Answers First on Project Jackson
- Take Me Out to The Ball Game: North Augusta Leaders Scope Out Baseball Stadiums
- Will Augusta Try To Keep The GreenJackets In The Garden City?
- How Will Project Jackson Be Funded?
- How Your Vote Will Vote For You: North Augusta Candidates on Project Jackson
- UPDATED ON 6: North Augusta City Council Holds Meeting On Funding For New Riverfront Sports Complex Tuesday Night
- Brick Pond Park Versus Potential Ballpark: Looking At The Impact Of The GreenJackets’ Potential New Home
- UPDATED ON 6: Augusta GreenJackets Sold, New Baseball Stadium Proposal Submitted To North Augusta City Leaders
- North Augusta Mayor Expects Residents To Be Impressed By Project Jackson Proposal
- Could The Augusta Green Jackets Be Moving To North Augusta?