AUGUSTA, Ga.(WJBF) – As rain continues to fall in the CSRA, the number of roadways and waterways being impacted is increasing.
Several roads are either closed completely or partially due to flooding in some parts of the CSRA.
We have an updates list of road and bridges closed or impacted due to flooding:
- GA Highway 78 is closed at Crawfordville Road
- GA Highway 22 is closed in Oglethorpe County
- Centerville Road is closed at the Wilkes County/Oglethorpe County line
- Crews on scene at Elam Lunceford Road are clearing debris to protect the bridge
- Newtown Road is completely collapsed at Beck Creek
- Gordon Street in Washington, Georgia remains closed
- Hattie Sutton Road, Henry Hill Road, and Brick House Road all remain closed due to flooding
- SC Hwy 823 at Still Bridge Road
- Calhoun Mill Road
- SC Hwy 823 at the McCormick/Abbeville Line
We will continue to update with closures as the information comes in to our newsroom.
To stay abreast of all the latest weather alerts, be sure to download the WJBF Live VIPIR 6 app for iOS devices and for Android devices, as well as the all-new WJBF News app for Apple devices and for Android devices. Also, keep checking our Live VIPIR 6 weather page on our website.