Fire at KFC in Clearwater

fire
fire

CLEARWATER, S.C. (WJBF) – Firefighters are on the scene of a restaurant fire. It broke out about 5:30 a.m. Thursday at Kentucky Fried Chicken on Jefferson Davis Highway.

Firefighters on the scene speculate the fire was caused by an electrical problem. The fire was put out within 5 minutes of firefighters arriving. No structural or roof damage occurred.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s