(WJBF) – Below is a list of federal closures due to Hurricane Irma. The list will be updated as delays and closings come in.
Banks and Federal Credit Unions:
- All SRP Federal Credit Union locations are closed Monday, September 11.
- All Bank of America financial centers in Georgia are closed Monday, September 11, with the exception of five that are open in the Augusta.
- The Associated Credit Union closed on Monday, September 11.
Eisenhower Army Medical Center will be closed except for emergency and inpatient services on Monday, September 11 and scheduled to open for normal operations on Tuesday.
The closure includes all outlying clinics, such as Connelly, TMC 4 (Healthcare Services) and Exchange Pharmacy.
- Kimberly- Clark in Beech Island will be closed on Monday, September 11. All will return to normal operations Tuesday, September 12.
- The Eyes Guys of Augusta, Ga. closed at 2:30 pm on Monday, September 11.
- SRNS will have a report time of Noon on Tuesday
- Tri Development Center will be closed Tuesday, September 12.