2 dead in Massachusetts home; carbon monoxide poisoning eyed

MILFORD, Mass. (AP) — Authorities say two people have been found dead inside a Massachusetts home of possible carbon monoxide poisoning.

Police Sgt. Michael Pasacane tells MetroWest Daily News that authorities were called to the duplex in Milford at around 1:50 p.m. Friday.

He says two other people from the residence were taken to a hospital.

Pasacane tells the newspaper that it wasn’t immediately clear if all four people were in the same unit.

Milford is about 30 miles southwest of Boston.

blog comments powered by Disqus