Golden Apple: Logan Meeks

(Belvedere, SC) This is more than a classroom. It’s a room filled with people who motivate Logan Meeks to come to work each day, and she lov…

Resources for your aging loved ones

Television Park– Dementia is the most prevalent illness plaguing the aging population in the CSRA. One way to prevent being stuck at home as…

Golden Apple: Cara Leverette

(Aiken, SC) Cara Leverette is getting back to her roots this year. “I started out in early childhood,” Leverette says. “My masters degree is…

Women To Watch: Jean Vaught

As many in Tennessee continue to clean up from the damage left behind by the wildfires, one Augusta woman is doing her part to help. For yea…

Golden Apple: Greg Priest

(Aiken, SC) Greg Priest took an early love of music and turned it into a career. “I started band in middle school at Aiken Middle School in …

How to prepare for winter weather

Many people wonder how to protect themselves during winter weather outbreaks and some may even think that winter storms are not possible for…

Golden Apple: Bonnie Pierce

(Augusta, GA) When you ask Bonnie Pierce why she’s stayed in teaching for 43 years, she doesn’t have to think long about her answer. “Oh it’…

Golden Apple: Meredith Wilson

(Barnwell, SC) Welcome to a busy day in Meredith Wilson’s kindergarten class at Barnwell Primary. They’re reviewing letters, sounds, and sig…