Have an event or person you’d like to be featured on The Dish? Complete the form below and your information may be selected to appear on the show!
Community Connection Events:
- 8th Annual Augusta Pride Festival
- When: Sturday, June 24, 2017
- The Commons in Downtown Augusta, GA
- This is the 8th year for our festival, we are one of the largest events held in Augusta. We are recognized by the CVB as an economic champion. Our goal is to provide education, advocacy, and an opportunity for all the diversity represented within out great city to find common ground.
- Sips & Sass Gala
- July 20, 2017
- The Aiken-Augusta Alumnae Association of Alpha Delta Pi hosts an annual gala benefiting Augusta’s Ronald McDonald House Charity. We will feature music and dancing, a silent auction, raffle, bar, and other activities to raise money for our local RMH! This is the fourth annual Sips & Sass gala. This year’s event is “Christmas in July.”
- Happy Bones @ Stillwater Tap
- July 29, 2017
- Happy Bones is lead by creative force Woody Wood aka Judge Wood him And his band have been performing in augusta and around the country since 1996.